Reports of sexual harassment, both informal reports and formal complaints, will be treated in a confidential manner to the extent possible. Limited disclosure may be provided to:
- Individuals who are responsible for handling the District’s investigation and determination of responsibility to the extent necessary to complete the District’s grievance process;
- Submit a report to the child maltreatment hotline;
- Submit a report to the Professional Licensure Standards Board for reports alleging sexual harassment by an employee towards a student; or
- The extent necessary to provide either party due process during the grievance process.
Except as listed above, the District shall keep confidential the identity of:
- Any individual who has made a report or complaint of sex discrimination;
- Any individual who has made a report or filed a formal complaint of sexual harassment;
- Any complainant;
- Any individual who has been reported to be the perpetrator of sex discrimination;
- Any respondent; and
- Any witness.
Any supportive measures provided to the complainant or respondent shall be kept confidential to the extent that maintaining such confidentiality does not impair the ability of the District to provide the supportive measures.